आखिर किन हाम्रो समाजमा यस्तो ??? - मनिता बिक

विभेद बिरुद्ध अभियान । Lets findout what Manita B.K (8years old)got to say. Manita was sharing how her large family(9 members) survived in that day and how they are living in an open sky till today.Earlier, I had seen Bhramin people were humiliating Biswokarma Ethnicity while we were distributing the relief stuffs in Sindhupalchowk and after listening to her,I literally felt so sad. I became sad because of her family condition and due to my act too as I recorded her video without asking her about which she was totally unknown.At the end,I played this video in front of her and she granted me permission.
I saw- she is innocent.She is wise.She understands everything.She loves everyone although they don't.She can feel other's pain and oneday she will rise absolutely. I will remember you.

Lets findout what Manita B.K (8years old)got to say.Manita was sharing how her large family(9 members) survived in that day and how they are living in an open sky till today.Earlier, I had seen Bhramin people were humiliating Biswokarma Ethnicity while we were distributing the relief stuffs in Sindhupalchowk and after listening to her,I literally felt so sad.I became sad because of her family condition and due to my act too as I recorded her video without asking her about which she was totally unknown.At the end,I played this video in front of her and she granted me permission.I saw- she is innocent.She is wise.She understands everything.She loves everyone although they don't.She can feel other's pain and oneday she will rise absolutely.I will remember you.
source Prashuma Bahing को वाल बाट साभार 

No comments:

Post a Comment